Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Final Good-Bye

I have to make this very short, because a lot of stuff is awaiting my attention. So, if you have not already heard, my dad passed away early Tuesday morning (yesterday). Tim and I went to Grand Rapids yesterday to help figure out details for the memorial service. We came back last night, and both of us went to our classrooms to work out some last minute details for the students who arrived today. We'll be heading back to Grand Rapids at the end of the week for Dad's funeral.

Keep checking back next week; I will post some more pictures Vanya took, and I promise to update you on the adoption process we face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our sympathies go out to you during this time. Our prayers are with you.

The Townsends

Anonymous said...

Dear Kathy,
My sympathy to you and your family at the loss of your father. Thanks for sharing all you've gone through the good and the sad.

With prayers,
Ellen Dixon